Stephen is a former owner and President of Mitchell Mill Systems, an international business that has operations in Canada and the USA. He has managed business operations, sales, project management, product innovation and production. His expertise and business sense took Mitchell Mill Systems to an internationally recognized company with annual sales of $30M.
He sold the business in 2016 to Aggrowth International Inc., a publicly traded company. This led to his new venture with Innersee Initiatives Inc.
Stephen’s role at Innersee is to develop and grow the business and share his expertise with our clients in building successful operations.
His work experience encompasses many industries: food and beverage, pharmaceutical, mining, automotive, recycling, renewable resources, feed and grain, aquaculture, pet food and agriculture. Having experience in different work environments has allowed him to provide perspective and advice in many different areas of work.
– Mechanical Engineering Technician
– Managing a multi-international business of over 150 associates
– Managing multiple large projects, including timelines and financials of over 10M
– Managing Engineering groups
– Managing Health and Safety programs that meet both MOL and OSHA standards
– Design of several innovative solutions used in the food industry
– Oversees and designs elements on the Innersee challenge course
– Oversees new innovations at Innersee including our new portable element system
– Commercial drone pilot
– Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology