VP of Sales / Senior Project Consultant
John has over 30 years of experience as a consultant working in Canada, United States, Mexico, Germany, United Kingdom and Eastern Europe. John’s encompasses, pulp and paper, printing, concrete, steel manufacturing, mining, warehousing, tier I and tier II automotive as well as domestic and foreign government. This experience includes a well-developed set of skills in project management, team building and facilitation, logistics, process design, plus a proven track record in obtaining sustainable operational improvements.
John has extensive experience in:
– Organizational assessment and design, including staff scheduling and utilization, communications protocol and related facility designs.
– Amalgamation and business processes integration, setting of internal and external service level agreements and performance measurements.
– Process redesign and efficiency improvement processes.
– Development of Business Transformation processes and programs including analysis, mapping & organizational re-design.
– Business case development; capital investment analysis and program implementation.
– Performance systems Continuous Improvement, sustainability models development and implementation.
– Benchmarking and best practices research.
– Private sector business knowledge at the Executive level.
– Fanshawe College / UWO
– Business Development/Marketing